Picking up skills from various projects and partnerships has allowed Andrew to work in web development and graphic design. He is not formally trained in this area but enjoys learning about the functionality of web based media and how that can be used to best present a business, product, or idea.
Vegan Festival Adelaide (Celebration and Outreach Event catering to 18,000 visitors)
- Maintenance of a SquareSpace based website
- Maximise ease of use and information clarity when uploading content
- Work within Branding Standards
Quality in Postgraduate Research (Largest academic conference exploring doctoral education)
- Upgrade of Wordpres.org website to improve appearance and functionality.
- Integrate new download management for conference papers.
- Graphic Design of 2018 Conference Header to be used across print and web media
As part of the “Whimsy: Truth in Ink” range of wines, Fanciful notion wanted a blurb that was ambiguous as to whether it described the wine or the model. Two wines have been produced in this series so far, for which Andrew wrote both blurbs.
Andrew’s parents have run a local business for over 30 years. Looking to update the branding with a new logo, they wanted to maintain a traditional feel but with a modern clean look.